Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (11)
Definisi assesment ada bermacam macam, berikut ini adalah daftar definisi assessment :
assesment is the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth; the assessment for repairs outraged the club’s membership; the market value set on assets; the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event.
According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary the word assessment comes from the root word assess which is defined as:
- to determine the rate or amount of (as a tax)
- to impose (as a tax) according to an established rate b: to subject to a tax, charge, or levy
- to make an official valuation of (property) for the purposes of taxation
- to determine the importance, size, or value of (assess a problem)
- to charge (a player or team) with a foul or penalty
Assessment in education is best described as an action “to determine the importance, size, or value of.”
Assessment (plural assessments) :
- The act of assessing or an amount (of tax, levy or duty etc) assessed.
- An appraisal or evaluation.
- assess – measure: evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; “I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional …
- assess – charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
- assess – tax: set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- assess – estimate the value of (property) for taxation; “Our house hasn’t been assessed in years”
- assessing – Action of the verb to assess; assessment
- assess – To give or charge with (as with penalties in sports); To determine the value of; To impose or subject to (taxation and legal)
- The systematic gathering of information about what students know, are able to do, and are working toward. Assessments include: student self-assessments, teacher reviews of performance, portfolio assessments, etcetera. …
- Een assessment is een beoordelingsprogramma dat sollicitanten of kandidaten moeten doorlopen om voor een bepaalde functie aangenomen te worden of
- letterlijk betekent dit beoordeling of toewijzing. In Nederland wordt de term assessment vaak gebruikt als synoniem voor performance assessment …
- oleh H. Douglas Brown. Menurut Brown (2004: 3) assessment is an ongoing process that encompasses a much wider domain than a test